We’re getting email communication back to the 21st century.
Mailbutler is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company. We’re a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. Our vision is to provide elegant and intuitive solutions to maximize user’s’ everyday productivity. Our latest product, Mailbutler, is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and Gmail.
We're looking for a Online Marketing Intern to join our team in Berlin!
About the roleAre you a student looking to get hands-on experience in Online Marketing? A number-driven, digital native who wants to help us raise awareness on our product through dynamic content and campaigns…? You might be our new Online Marketing Intern!
Mailbutler is looking for an Online Marketing Intern to assist our marketing team in various exciting projects. You will play an important role in shaping the online presence and visibility of our brand.
Online Marketing, SEO/SEM, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Excellent analytical and good technical skills
- Online affinity and creativity
- Gained practical experiences with a web analytics tool, e.g. Google Analytics
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Preferably that the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies and you are available for at least 3-6 months
- Execute marketing initiatives from a strategic outline
- Research and deliver creative input for various web content
- Plan and publish content for a range of Online Marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, newsletter campaigns…
- Monitor ads’ and campaigns’ performance by analyzing relevant data and KPIs
- Work directly with the marketing manager and support the marketing team in delivering briefs and reports
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms
- Enjoy the freedom and ownership of your work, and measure your success
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware of your choice
- As much coffee, soft drinks and Club Mate as you can handle
Do you have what it takes to join Mailbutler's team?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!